In this podcast, Allison C. Shields Johs, Esq, discusses her recent article 2020 Websites & Marketing. The article covers the websites and lawyer marketing portion of the ABA 2020 Legal Technology Survey Report, and some basic things solos and small firm lawyers can do to improve their marketing in 2021 as things become more virtual.
The podcast also covers:
– the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Division, Legal Technology Resource Center and the TechReport 2020
– how to set a marketing budget for your law firm by allocating resources and setting goals
– how can law firms reach clients by investing in their website, creating short videos, using social media and by obtaining referrals
– Allison’s new course and a book she coauthored with Dennis Kennedy: Make LinkedIn Work for You: A Practical Guide for Lawyers and Other Legal Professionals.
See all episodes or subscribe to the Personal Injury Marketing Minute here: https://optimizemyfirm.com/podcasts/.
- LinkedIn Essentials online course: https://kennedy-idea-propulsion-laboratory.mn.co/landing/plans/106740
- Make LinkedIn Work for You paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Make-LinkedIn-Work-for-You-Profesionals-paperback/dp/1734076321
- Make LinkedIn Work for You Kindle edition: https://www.amazon.com/Make-LinkedIn-Work-You-Professionals-ebook/dp/B081VLGY8Q/
- Allison’s website: www.LawyerMeltdown.com
- Allison’s blog: www.LegalEaseConsulting.com
- 2020 Websites & Marketing: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_practice/publications/techreport/2020/webmarketing/
- ABA TechReport 2020: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_practice/publications/techreport/2020/